.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Saturday, October 09, 2004

London - Day 1

Julie and her friend Fiona (who has a broken leg) met me at the airport. We caught the tube to where I'm staying where I had a shower and then we were on our way. we went and walked along the thames and I saw London bridge and the tower of london and a few other things that I forget. We ate at a french type cafe down there. We then caught the tube and went and saw Westminster abbey and buckingham palace and st James palace (and possibly some other places that I can't remember). But best of all we went to St James Park and Hyde Park. Where I saw cute little squirrels (that fiona and julie hate because apparently they're just pests) and all these cute birds. Which meant I had to buy a bird book so i could say what they are. I unfortunately don't have much time now because they're on their way over. I fell asleep at their house when we got home at about 5.30 in the afternoon. Not surprising as I didn't sleep much on the plane. We also went to these markets and they had yummy looking figs and so we bought some and I had figs with proscuitto type ham for breakfast (grilled). This is a short version of the events because as I said i don't have much time. I can't wait for Matt to get here. There is so much to do and so many things I know he's going to be excited about!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home