.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Catch 22

Oh to be invisible. Don't you hate it when you go to a lecture and it's actually one you can learn from - that is it's clinically useful, but you realise you can never go back? You may wonder why I can't go back. It's simple really, they ask the audience questions. I don't like questions. It paralyses my ability to learn, I sit there thinking "make me invisible". It hasn't happened. I shall have to consider the going back thing, I mean it was quite useful. Oh well, I have to read up on some stuff and then go see a patient to present on the ward round tomorrow. *sigh* I guess doing work is kind of the point, very difficult to remember though!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You must go back. It will be fun... I miss you;)

8:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home