.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Friday, October 22, 2004

Chicago

I know I'm in London but last night Sally and I went to some theatre on the strand and watched chicago:) It was quite funny and I didn't mind some of the songs that were left out of the movie. They did a much better job of "Mr Cellophane" then the movie did and their orchestra people were very cool. They had a smallish one but they all played more then one instrument and would swap between them. Plus they did fun little things and interacted.

I'm actually procrastinating. I know it's hard to believe. I came to the library to quickly check my email before I went and saw a patient.... I really had better go see them... Perhaps I will write more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home