.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Peace

Its light, graceful tendrils coil round me
Pulling my limbs to a stop
Here I can let go
Away from all I know
Demands of people
Tugging in all directions
Forgotten
A brief respite
I would not like
Too long to dwell in
But for now
Revel in

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey great work. Nicely captures a moment in time. Theres a light meloncholic tone to it.
Come and check out some of my stuff (thats if med school leaves you with any time to spare!)
http://tangerinenightsky.blogspot.com/
cheers

6:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home