.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Sunday, December 05, 2004

Trying to be

Blank slate, I'm trying to be
Your point of view, I try to see
But it hurts when you paint me black
When you point out all I lack
And perhaps it's not the me I want to see


It's so slack if I just stand by
But I'm wasting time if I try
And I wish that you would be steady
So I could tell when all is ready
As you show the me I don't want to see


Whenever I speak you disagree
Is this wrong with you or wrong with me
Who built this wall, this divide
And how can I press override
It's the you and me, I don't want to see

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home