.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

recurrent theme

I guess things are winding down before christmas, because I don't have a lot to do right now. I have a clinic this afternoon that could be quite busy, but for now, I'm at a loss as to what to do. The other resident I'm working with thought we should get these really horrible forms done while we had time, so on friday we ordered all these charts so we could complete them. Unfortunately it seems the people in records are on some kind of holiday because so far - nothing. Oh well. You can only do what you can do.

Seeing you
You are a stranger
So I observe you
Through eyes trained to see
The flaws, the not right
You move your head
And I wonder
Seizure activity or tourette's
I shouldn't analyse
I need to train myself
To see you

1 Comments:

Blogger timmar said...

Heheh, I wouldn't have the time normally to browse bloggies. That was a special occasion.

My blog sat there untouched for a year, but I deleted all the back records by accident :| Hence the severe lack of stuff there.

Also, my website is quite bland in terms of my literature and stuff, having only bothered posting one poem I wrote up. Once I have time i will put more up but alas, i can never find the time or energy.

On the topic of poems and poetry, your prose is very unique and I quite like it.

Thanks for the cross-input. I wasn't expecting anything really, so it was a pleasant surprise.

Hope this finds you well,
Tim

3:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home