.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Saturday, November 26, 2005

still here

I am still at the hospital.

Words unspoken (poem for happiness)
Words inside a chest, unspoken
Speak of things that are not broken
But you are not there, you are not there
All the words to show I care
Cannot heal the wounds you bear
So you are not there

Words inside my chest, unspoken
Speak of things that are not broken
I will keep them here, I'll keep them here
I'll speak of hurt, pain and fear
Things that you can bear to hear
I'll keep them here

2 Comments:

Blogger chrysalis said...

hi... i came across your blog after i updated mine and i read your poem. i guess i just wanted to say, i think it's beautiful. i'm not a doctor but i've been dealing with someone who's wounded emotionally and the truth of your poem just hit me. i remember this line from this movie "patch adams" where patch says "we are all doctors" and i guess we really all are. i think it's great that you've chosen this field for yourself-- there's so many out there needing help, it'd be a shame to choose to do something else.

11:40 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me too... :(

5:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home