.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Monday, December 05, 2005

I dream at night

So long gone
When I dream
I don't know if it's you
For who are you now
Will I see someone I remember
Or someone else
Will we be able
To regain
All that is blurred by time
I dream too much
See too much
Hope too much
I don't know how to rest when I close my eyes
I am busy all night long
Chasing, chasing, endlessly chasing
All these things
All these people
And you
Have I let you down?
We'll be there soon
We'll know the truth

2 Comments:

Blogger timmar said...

I really like you're prose and poetry. Very succinct and natural :)

Sounds like a busy Sunday.

Hope you have a nice week.

Aside: Glad that the walkthrough thing was helpful :) Your new resident ask-geek :P

12:02 am  
Blogger earthkissed said...

Thanks:)

2:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home