.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

working

okay, at least on my computer, it is working:) Which is exciting, let me know if it can't be seen by other people. Unfortunately the photos aren't quite in the order I intended, but I'm happy enough for now. Isn't my Oscar cute?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very cute for a meal. i didn't know you were breeding entrees now.

photos worked.

10:31 pm  
Blogger earthkissed said...

Today he is matthew's bird, sulking again - welcome to eat him for entree:) But I think you find that when I go back to breeding quails, they are much yummier as entrees (I intend to learn how to kill and pluck them - so hard to get fresh quail in Brisbane, they're all frozen)

2:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home