.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Scared Oscar

I forgot to mention how I accidently gave oscar a scare. You know how when you hop out of bed, you look around for something to wear around the house? Well today the closest thing I found was a lab coat.... And it works because it's not quite as heavy as my bathrobe and it is particularly hot in brisbane today (although I do have my airconditioning on). Apparantly my mad scientist outfit gave him a bit of a fright (Probably it would give anyone a fright:) ). When I put my labcoat shrouded arm in his cage, he ran to the other side (which is almost out of my reach as it's not such a small cage). FOR ONCE THE LITTLE MONSTER WAS SCARED OF ME!!! So this time who's running from who my little Oscar????? He is back in his cage sulking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home