.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Saturday, December 31, 2005

New Year's Eve

I do not toast to new beginnings
Or to adventures old
I will not discuss the year gone
Until the winter's cold
I am not here to celebrate
A calender come to an end
But I will toast to loyalty
And drink to every friend

____________
Admittedly I'm on remote and will probably get called back into the hospital and not do any celebrating at all, but never mind (and even if I don't I can't drink because I'm on call)

4 Comments:

Blogger marvin said...

happy new year to you too!
it turns out i'll be at work too, not a bad time to work for the dollar rate
see you next year

11:16 am  
Blogger timmar said...

Happy New year to you too Bec. May 2006 be a good year for you and your family and friends.

Heres to health, happiness and prosperity :)

12:59 am  
Blogger earthkissed said...

thank you both:) You too:)

6:40 pm  
Blogger earthkissed said...

hi juicyfruit, read your blog, it was fun, couldn't see a link to leave comments though. Have a good one.

5:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home