.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

I live in Melbourne


I now live in melbourne:) The rain is pouring down and it is beautiful. I am sitting in my empty little apartment. With my beautiful imac. Someday my furniture will arrive, and then it will only be a half empty little apartment:) The song that was on my computer when I turned it on was birds by lisa loeb, and a line from it goes "most of this room is empty, and the furniture that is left is rearranged" That's how it feels right now. Matt here is the photo for you, but it is dull because it is just the empty office, and I haven't got a great angle.

*A Quiet Skin*
There are many things that are unsaid
It is better this way
You will not understand
What I can't explain
We snap and bite and pick
As the rough edge of each other's bones
Rubs each other
And what I crave
Is a quiet skin

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on your new temporary home. :)
when do you start work?

9:11 pm  
Blogger earthkissed said...

start work the 6th:( Terrified:( I don't know anything about little people

11:14 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home