.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Sorting through my music

Currently I am procrastinating by sorting through all the music I loaded from my cds to my imac before leaving home. You see I'm supposed to be unpacking boxes... Oh well! Some of the cds were compilations so the names of songs and artists didn't automatically download from the internet. As a result I was left with about 400 or so songs with no names (except for track xx). Some of these songs I don't even recognise and some of them I haven't heard for ages. Anyway.. I was just listening to this one by Jewel called "if this is what love is" and there's these lines in it I love:
"Somewhere between right and wrong is reality
Justice and shame speak foolishly of impractical things"

Okay, I shall stop just chattering on now:) Hope everyone is well. Skype me!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home