.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Empty Space

You weren't holding me up
So you can't let me down
But certainly I feel:
Saddened
This is the way of things
We live our lives
We forget each other
And it doesn't matter
Where we are
Who we are
Ultimately
Someone will not be there
I don't blame you
For a condition
Merely known
As humanity
Anymore then I blame
The snake for it's venom
But the world is emptier
Then it's ever been
And the echoes return
Hollower then ever
And I'm not sure
If I feel free
If I feel lighter then I have before
Or if I feel heavier
With the weight of knowing
Empty space

1 Comments:

Blogger earthkissed said...

I know:) It's someone a little more specific ;)

8:47 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home