.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

SOOOOOOO ANNNNGGGRRRYYY

I am physically shaking with rage. I am sooooo angry. Totally having a temper tantrum. I finally got onto pricerite (STAY AWAY FROM PRICERITE, BOXHILL AT ALL COSTS) and they are like oh, the truck's not working. I said well did it occur to anyone to call me and let me know they weren't coming? Did it occur to you to reply to any of the approximately 20 messages I have left for you? And they're not at the store, so no I can't come and get my money now, and they might be able to come tomorrow, why don't I sit at home again waiting for someone who'll never come and waste another 3-4 hours of my life!!!!! It's all bull, they're never going to come. I have a fridge being delivered today and they may or may not, move the old fridge for me:( If the truck was broken why did they tell me they could deliver it on tuesday?? Just to make me wait for nothing. Stuff it, I'm so angry I can't even put a sensible paragraph together. They're just stuffing me around for their own amusement. If the fridge and washing machine aren't picked up tomorrow, they are going to be sorry. I don't know anyone in melbourne and I am quite happy to sit outside their store drinking coffee and telling all their potential customers what they are like. It will be fun.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*hugs*

11:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home