.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Well my unpacking has gone fairly well. The house looks like a complete disaster area, which must indicate that I have successfully unpacked all the boxes. I have always struggled a little more with the concept of putting things in their right spot. I am currently engaged in a struggle with some second hand goods dealers (don't buy from pricerite in box hill) who sold me a washing machine and fridge which doesn't work. They have given me $300 back but still owe me $100, but more importantly still need to come and collect the crap gear that doesn't work so I can actually put something that does work in that space!!!!! I am starting to get pretty angry about it because two nights in a row they have said they would come and pick it up and so I have waited at home all night and they haven't shown up! It's starting to feel malicious, so it is my plan to get my $100 and then see if I can somehow get the stuff onto the street for them to pick up at their own convenience (or for anyone else to pick up!). We'll see how I go. Yesterday afternoon they left their phone off the hook from 5pm onwards so I had no way of contacting them.

2 Comments:

Blogger marvin said...

that is completely dishonest of them. one day i hope their integrity smites their ugly butts.

4:24 pm  
Blogger earthkissed said...

I can only hope I'm there to watch

8:47 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home