.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Sorry Matt

Matt is officially banned from being the person who checks the TV guide on the internet. He told me there is nothing on the TV tonight, so we didn't really watch TV (well actually we watched Doc Martin because I was intrigued by a show based on a surgeon who suddenly hates the sight of blood and becomes a GP - and I was right, when it's british, it's bound to be quite funny because lets be frank - if you say it with a british accent - it's witty). Anyway the point is The Hulk is on tonight. Now I'm not claiming that's quality TV, but it's a movie I haven't seen and kind of wanted to (no matter how bad it may be!) and Matt said there wasn't anything on!!! I feel sort of duped, you can be sure why he told me there was nothing on!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

Ooooo he is soooooo much trouble. Did you have a dog house set up for him?
lol :)

9:00 pm  
Blogger Suze said...

You should be thanking him..i watched it that night, ages ago, thinking the same-not exactly a movie I would go to see, or even rent necessarily, but it was totally crap. I don't think I even finished watching it, and I have an astounding propensity for watching crap TV/Movies!!

5:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home