.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

The Zoo

Yesterday Matt and I bought a year's pass to Melbourne Zoo. We wandered around for a while. Then there was a twilight thing on where you could sit on the grass and listen to some live music. It was a nice way to spend a friday afternoon:) There are still a few animals we didn't manage to see. I insisted on going to the birds, the reptiles, the frogs and the bugs. So next time I guess we'll do the other animals they have.... We did manage to also see the african hunting dogs at feeding time, and I have to say, if I were going to have a dog, I'd want one of them (although I'm not sure that's permitted). They were very cute with their giant ears and pretty with their coloured patchy fur. Plus they seemed fairly intelligent, but they're a bit yappy for big dogs!

Hope life is going well for everyone.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

I wish brisbane had a real zoo :(

4:59 pm  
Blogger earthkissed said...

If it had a real zoo, maybe I'd be able to get in free there too:) Come to Melbourne, soon I will know the zoo like the back of my hand. My left hand has a little tiny mole which sometimes gets darker, and my hand has all these tiny little scars. One at each gap, like someone played that knife game with me. They are in a perfect arc, a perfect arc of scars.

8:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home