.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

New Mobile phone


I know it's sad but I just have to say, I got a new mobile phone, and it is quite pretty. It is a nice thin little flip phone (which I wasn't going to get because I'm convinced flipphones just break but it was pretty so what could I do?). Really I am a sucker for technology stuff, and seeing as this came free with renewing of contracts and all that stuff that was going to be done anyway...

Good news is it has a "no" key. My last phone lost its "no" key in an unfortunate contact-with-the-ground incident (Do you remember the searching outside your house Becky?). Now I have the power to say NO.

Unfortunately I don't think all my contacts were saved on my SIM. Some are back on my old phone... Hopefully at some point I will get up the will power to fix that. I don't actually have that power right now (I'm feeling rather lazy). But I'm sure it will come back to me. That's all for now. Nothing else exciting to tell.

2 Comments:

Blogger timmar said...

Oooh, purty phone :)

And i'm not dead, yet :D

Just not updating or stuff >>

Glad to hear your fitting in with the wierd southerners :P

5:56 pm  
Blogger marvin said...

cool, it must have bluetooth and all that jazz? very nice indeed.

7:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home