.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Friday, March 03, 2006

End of The Act (The Curtains Close)

I didn't tell you
Before the curtains closed over your eyes
Over you
Hiding all the things
I needed to know
The you
Impossible to know
Impossible to see
The you
Full of impossible judgements
With eyes wide open
And completely unfocussed
Not short sighted
Not long sighted
Not sighted
So I didn't tell you
And the cycle of silence
Permeates the air
Its presence
Heavier
Then the rain
Swallowing us
Just as I am swallowing
All the words
I couldn't say
To the empty space
Of you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home