.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Stranger's Hands

I am swimming in a sea of sensations
I have touched the soil and danced in rain
I have dreamt of stars and warm air
I have heard your voice again and again

I have spoken in the universal language
The smile transcends barriers of speech
I have filled my heart with simple things
Simple smiles have the most to teach

I have reached out with stranger's hands
To connect to something that's not me
I have sighed with the joy of not knowing
And that is surely the badge of being free.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

Beautiful poetry! I wanted to tell you why I was being so secretive about reading your blog...I was feeling so heartbroken about losing Muppit...not that I ever owned him...but anyway, I was missing him awfully and I didn't want to meet you under that circumstance...knowing how close you are to him, I didn't want my misery to colour anything I may've said and to be honest I knew I wasn't strong enough to stop that from happening! My heart is such a noisy, inconsiderate girl sometimes...anyway, although I still miss that gorgeous man heaps I'm not where I was before...and now I can know you! Well at least as much as this medium allows...which is quite alot really! You would know more about the deep inner workings of my crazy head than some of my best friends would, through reading my ramblings! Anyway...Im planning a comeback to blogging once my poor Pepper has been cleaned of all the juice Max spilt on her the other day! So Im looking forward to getting to know you more as I read about your lovely life and see your lovely heart through your poetry...

10:22 am  
Blogger earthkissed said...

:) well I'm definately glad to hear you are coming back to blogging. I guess I was being secretive, to avoid stepping on any toes, or interfering where I may not be welcome! It is true, sometimes strangers can get a better insight through our blogs! Although, once you get chatting, I guess we're not such strangers!

8:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home