.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Someone New

Yesterday I had a fun day meeting someone new - Suze and Luka. I'd put a link here if I had any idea how, but I don't so I won't. I feel like once upon a time I new how to do it, but the ability left me. We went to a funky cafe on Brunswick st - The Black Cat. It's always so interesting meeting new people and hearing new perspectives on life, it helps you not to become to narrow minded. Anyway, I had a great time, she's a lovely person, next time maybe some more people will come to Melbourne with her.... ;) I think EVERYONE should come to melbourne, I could call in sick to work and we could have a big party:)

6 Comments:

Blogger Suze said...

Yay, let's all have a party at Bec's house!! THat would be lots of fun. It was awesome meeting you too Bec, thanks for your perspective. I would like to hear more of your stories too one day. What an interesting life you've lead, volunteering in Indonesia etc..It seemed like such a short black, even though I had two flat whites!! Today Luka was talking about the strawby mlilkshake and the white rose and that girl. Thanks.

6:31 pm  
Blogger earthkissed said...

Time did go fast! I can't wait to hear about all the places you've lived and to hear all the languages you can speak:) Today I hopped in the back of my car and found a little pink kitten hair clip..... I hope Luka's not missing it too much (I presume it's hers). I checked out your indigo spa range - very cool, I'm thinking about what I might need when I next have money!

8:31 pm  
Blogger Jade said...

Jealous girl here!!!!!!

11:11 am  
Blogger earthkissed said...

I will have to work the links thing out some other time, my mind is to numb at the moment.
Jade - next time suze is coming to melbourne, jump on board (or you can always come on your own)!

2:44 pm  
Blogger Jade said...

Oooo! Now that sounds dangerously like an invitation! You mean I could come have coffee and 'talk myself up'? I'd love to, but only if you promise to come up here sometime and sit in front of my fireplace and sing me 'Emily'...

9:54 pm  
Blogger earthkissed said...

You don't know what your getting yourself into! I love fireplaces and I sing really, really badly (which is okay at a funeral, people expect it, but can be painful in any other circumstance). *bec begins plotting*

Coke bum videos - cokbmvhs
(I couldn't resist that one)

10:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home