.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Saturday, May 27, 2006

GRRR.... ARRRGGG

I can't seem to fix the problems with one of my previous posts (the "happy anniversary to me and matt" one). It's all bizarre and wierd. If you click on the comments it comes up all bizarre and doesn't show all the comments. It is so frustrating! Plus I don't know where the picture button has gone:( I am so mad at blogger.com right now (even though in the end it's probably my fault). So I shall sit here and hopelessly sing "Grrr.... Arrrg" like at the end of the musical episode of Buffy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

sometimes computers and computer programs are just evil... its like trying to change the colour of the sky, or stop a baby crying...

5:33 pm  
Blogger Jade said...

I noticed the aniversary post was being flakey but it's fine now from this end :-)

6:14 pm  
Blogger marvin said...

or... you could sit there and sing a song about clotted babies and football cream cakes, or maybe that's just my weird brain...

1:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home