.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

"Do Whatever You Like"

I can hear the heater blowing
The smell of lunch hits my nose
Sweetened by the vanilla sugar
On the quince paste
But all I can really feel
Is the knot in my stomach
You left there with your words
A conversation stunted
By offence for who knows what
As you closed off
And twisted out
Leaving this barrier here
You float on oblivious
I brood and dwell and sulk
My mood shifted to black
By your indifference

2 Comments:

Blogger Suze said...

oh that feeling..how can the people we love and trust so much, who know all of our little secrets be so destructive and powerful? We're all really so fragile. I could feel my heart tremble in awful remembered anticipation.

10:28 am  
Blogger earthkissed said...

Luckily all resolved now. Sometimes the worst thing for me is if they walk away, just refuse to see it through.

3:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home