.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Rest of holiday

Well here is the rest of our holiday, as per iPhone photos... Hopefully this app won't keep quoting and deleting my post like it did on the trip....
Okay well it's already done it once....
Later after the zoo, we walked down to see Fi at work


After which we enjoyed a lovely dinner at hardware lane with Tim and Fi

The next day we went to the aquarium (via the camera museum - sneaky daddy) and it was a hit!












Xander fell asleep after lunch



Then we dropped Xander at tim and fi's and went on a date (thanks tim and fi!)



I had duck, matt had the bunny of the day. When we got back Tim worked on Zoolander expressions whilst putting ?sugru? On the bottom of his cup



The next day was for shopping...



Xander started pretty sleepy and after a big walk over at bridge st, a nice lunch, we hit a wall when the campers store in town was shut, we went back to the hotel got our car and drove to the suburbs, our efforts did not go unrewarded.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home