.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Melbourne zoo




Xander loved the fish


Tried to kiss them through the glass. Screamed when we took him away.


Loved the golden pheasant


Made sure I saw it, screamed when we moved on.


These wooden elephants were fun


It got serious at times


They tasted good. He through another tantrum when we left there...


But I gave him a biscuit.


Unfortunately he flaked out before the reptile house.


Mostly used my proper camera not the phone for this, so more photos when I get access to that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

That golden pheasant looks awesome!

2:42 pm  
Blogger Skye said...

Looks like you guys are having fun!! What a great little traveler.Glad your posting as you guy. xxxx

11:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home