.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Sunday, July 04, 2010

Chocolate

I sat there eating my piece of lindt 70% equadorian cocoa chocolate with my next little piece beside me ready to go. Xander walked up spotted it and decided to have a go. I told matt it was ok, Xander wouldn't like it. I was wrong....

























3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

That is *so* cute.

I think next time you'll have to revise your reassurance to Matt along the lines of "It's ok, most of it will go on his face instead of in his mouth and we can just wipe it off"!

I almost fed some chocolate to Setri last night... I was breastfeeding him at the time and didn't notice that a crumb of the dark chocolate I'd been eating had fallen down and landed either on the corner of his mouth or on my areola... I couldn't tell which because by the time I noticed it had melted all over the corner of his mouth and on my boob. Knowing Setri, if any had got in his mouth he would have been pretty upset, so I'm pretty confident I managed to wipe it all off!

Does this mean that every time you have chocolate now you have to put aside a little piece for Xander to share?

11:35 pm  
Blogger earthkissed said...

In "Hungry Monkey" (one man's journey to raising an adventurous eater) he had intended his baby's first food to be organic vegetables, but a donut piece fell in her mouth and she ate it....

9:40 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're quite the little gourmets at this age hey? Charlie loves strong flavours, he scoffs daddys dahl like nobodies business!

12:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home