.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Saturday, June 05, 2010

Ron Mueck

Went to the Mueck exhibition today at GOMA. The attention to detail on the statues is freakily lifelike. Here are some photos which seeing as they are taken on my iPhone are a bit crap.

































3 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

Wow they look amazing Bec! Very lifelike.

5:49 pm  
Blogger Sarah said...

I would love to see this... very cool.

On a barely-related note, what carrier is Xander in in the photo of you? We're getting a backpack-style one next, and looking for a recommendation :)

9:24 am  
Blogger earthkissed said...

Hey Sarah - it's the catbirdbaby pikkolo. Love it. Soft shell carrier, with clips. does back, hip, front inward and outward. I bought mine online, but Elizabeth now stocks them at nest nappies. If you are considering an actual backpack carrier for hiking - check ebay!!!

2:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home