.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Handling complaints.

No matter who you are, or what you do. If you send in a letter of complaint because it took over 4 visits to get the car fixed (1. don't have the part 2. the wrong part came 3. the parts department sent the part back 4. we don't have the right tool to install the part), you shouldn't get attacked and essentially told that doctor's don't do a good job so why should they. That's it. That's all I'm saying. Plus what do you think it would do for your staff morale if they heard you use the phrase "you can't make silk purses out of pig's ears" to describe them???

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

:-o

Time for a name & shame??

10:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home