.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Tonight

Tonight I am sitting at my parents being the adult in a house with three sleeping babies and hoping none of them wake up. My sister's two have been asleep since something like 7pm. I have been trying to get Xander asleep since that time and finally an hour or so later he is asleep. Apparently my reward for him finally showing more then a passing interest in having solids is him refusing to breastfeed and having a stomach ache and arching and screaming. Honestly I don't know why I'm bothering with solids they're nothing but a pest.

More photos now.
What usually happens at night:


Or in the car:


This afternoon the boys played together:



1 Comments:

Blogger appletopping said...

He's so cute! And eventually he'll settle down, maybe get married & have kids (then you'll be able to compare them to him ;))

9:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home