.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Friday, July 02, 2010

Silly mumma

I developed some nominal aphasia whilst bathing Xander tonight. He held up a whale and I said "blue whale". He held up a seahorse and I said "horse fish". Took me awhile, eventually I remembered what it is.

Meanwhile Xander does high five, claps when you say clap, clicks his tongue, says lordilordilordilor (if you poke out your tongue at him), and will make an "ahhhhhhhhhhhhh" noise if you put your finger on and off his mouth. And makes car noises with his lips He does lots of other things but those are his on demand party tricks.

Okay he's bringing me the Tupperware shape sorter so he can put the shapes in it (when u turn it so he really only has one choice he's not too bad). I try to say the names of the shapes as we go but for some shapes the best I can come up with is "quadrilateral" and to be honest I don't think he'll be repeating that any time soon. Okay, he really wants to play. More later.





2 Comments:

Anonymous Rach said...

Yay, I caught up! Xander continues to be ever so cute :D

7:28 pm  
Blogger Sarah said...

With the toys, he probably thinks he's teaching you! That thing in the picture is a Tupperware shape sorter? It looks very familiar, but I had no idea what it was called (or that it had anything to do with Tupperware).

2:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home