.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Roadtrip

A picture paints at least the five it so words I'd have to say, so here is Xander (and also featuring the puppets lent to us by Nest Nappies at Paddington) on our roadtrip to melbourne.



Packing




Ten minutes after we left home.




Goondiwindi



Narromine, just stood in front of the trangie sign as matt's memories of trangie were so fond


The shows are a bit interesting in narrendera



Narrendera



Stop revive survive in Finley at the firestation.



Finally in Melbourne enjoying a good coffee and fighting over menus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home