.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Started writing this yesterday, but Xander wanted to play, so I stopped. Yesterday my son turned one. My gorgeous boy with his deep brown eyes the always bring him admiring comments. He is intelligent and curious, playful and cheeky, he cuddles and kisses, he throws tantrums, he walks, he has a few words (pointed at a power point and told kate "no" during the week), he has little hair and two teeth. He loves people and smiles readily, he can get so absorbed in playing that he will shake his head and push you away if you interrupt. His smile melts your heart and his laughter recharges your spirit. He has brought more joy and wonderment into our lives then I thought imaginable. Happy birthday Xander.




1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Not that you need me to, but I just wanted to confirm that Xander is the very definition of adorable :) I can't believe he's 1 already! It seems like so little time has passed since you posted the first photos of him as a newborn...

7:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home