.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Monday, March 03, 2008

Bird Photos

Azure tries to take Pepper's Kinder toy


Consequently, Pepper guards her toy


This bird toy used to have a face - eyes, nose etc - they were the first things to go - within one day it was demolished to this state


Now they can live side by side without killing each other - although Pepper spends most of the day trying to get into Azure's side of the cage to bite his feet


On a hot day, I spray them with water, Oscar enjoys it, but only because he doesn't have a mirror and can't see how scary he looks.

Pepper is slightly less ugly after her bath

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, they look like characters. Great shots. :-)

El

8:11 am  
Blogger pitfinder said...

I think these photos may be for the birds.

(ducks) Sorry, it's terrible I know, but I found it funny.

:-)

2:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home