.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Climbing out of my internet blackhole



Well it's not that I've been slack, I actually haven't had the internet (through a series of incompetencies mostly by aapt) for 1.5 months. So hopefully now I will have a chance to see what people have been up to more. In the meanwhile, I have moved house, changed jobs, got a new bird (Azure, a blue indian ringneck, who belonged to my nephew has come to live with us) and taken plenty of photos. And more of these various boring stories shall follow!

3 Comments:

Blogger marvin said...

woohoo! blackholes are hard to get out of

5:04 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you again. :)

6:52 pm  
Blogger Sarah said...

Very cute photo of the bird... just oozing charisma! And 1.5 months without internet- yikes!

7:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home