.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Friday, September 21, 2007

Sitting at your feet


I'm back again
Sitting at Your feet
And I'm not gonna leave, until the answers come
I have forgotten
But not everything
And this is the only place that's really home

I'm back again
From my neglect
And God I need direction before I move again
So speak peace
Speak wisdom to me
Make it easy, make it simple, make it plain

I'm back again
Stepping away from
All the traps of life, threatening to overwhelm me
I'm slowing it down
Putting on the brakes
I'm not moving until I see what You want me to see

1 Comments:

Blogger amy said...

that is really beautiful.

9:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home