.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Newsy Post

Excitingness - Matt and I have bought a house:) Settles mid December. Back in Brisbane next year. Will be able to spend more time seeing friends instead of traveling 2 hours on the freeway:)

More exciting than that - Adam gave Kate a ring:) Yep, they're engaged.

Just in case there are people who read my blog and not Rachems (who has already kind of linked this), I think people should go and waste time on Jonathan Coulton's website listening to his songs. Very amusing. I'd link it but you all have google, so why bother?

I will write a better post soon, I'm sure of it.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the purchase, Bec. :-)

11:32 am  
Blogger pitfinder said...

Congrats on the house!

I need pictures.

:-)

2:18 pm  
Blogger earthkissed said...

I don't have pictures:( But when we mostly move in (in mid December) we will take some and post them:)

6:10 pm  
Blogger Zilfin said...

Were there online realestate pictures??

7:33 pm  
Blogger earthkissed said...

nope, I found it by a driveby, don't think it was ever on the internet.

1:48 pm  
Blogger Skye said...

SO Happy for you guys!! Well done.Can't wait for Xmas lunch & lots of present opening at your new home.
What about a house warming?

10:29 pm  
Blogger Dz said...

congrats! I agree though we need pics!

10:16 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need distractions!!!

12:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home