.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

An Oldy but a goody



Okay Jade, here goes, I know I didn't quite get around to putting it on a separate blog, but I'm sharing!
Hunter's and Collectors - Holy Grail. The 80's video clip was too lame, so I chose this one with clips from the Narnia film.. How can you not love Holy Grail.... Here's hoping my first attempt at embedding a youtube video works...

5 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

i have so many happy memories associated with this song!

10:17 am  
Blogger pitfinder said...

Catchy Song.

How is it I've never heard any of this stuff before? You'd think I was living in a cave or something.

:-)

1:27 pm  
Blogger Rach said...

do you? :)
is that where the pits are?
although, if it is, it must be pretty hi tech with the whole internet thing going :D

5:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't imagine that Australian bands from last decade get much airplay in the USA... :)

6:40 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Chaser so much! We missed Wednesday's show and downloaded the podcast. At the end of the show they always say "you can download the podcast at the website below" and the site flashes up. On the podcast, the website comes up as "onlynerds watchpodcasts.com"
Sometimes the little things are just so damn funny!!

8:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home