.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Melancholy Beating

I did not know
When I arrived
That it would be like this
That the melancholy beating
Would begin again
Compounding all those things
That have long threatened
The insides of me

I feel unable
Completely unable
To reach out and find
The touch of someone else
To draw me out
Of this stifling well of emotion
Disconnectedly
I collapse inward

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*hugs*
Hope you're okay Bec.

8:38 am  
Blogger earthkissed said...

Thanks guys.... I was just having one of those days... Feeling a bit better.

8:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home