.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Birthday Becky

Becky is a lovely girl
You know she is my friend
And I can't wait until the day
Her exams are at an end

She has locked herself away
It makes me feels so sad
But when she passes her exams
Life will not seem so bad

There'll be a party with champagne
We'll toast to body parts
For she'll be a pathologist
Dissection her life's art

Let's all raise our glasses now
To halloween's sweet child
And remember all our happy times
When we were free and wild
*******************

This song reminds me of a cocktail party at Annerley and we all danced and sang.....

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!! Nobody ever wrote a poem about me before, what an awesome birthday present :) Thankyou :)
I remember the night at Annerley. We'll get tipsy and dance and sing again, I promise!

10:50 pm  
Blogger Zilfin said...

Great poem Bec! Loved the lines:

For she'll be a pathologist
Dissection her life's art


Cracked me up!

11:33 pm  
Blogger earthkissed said...

:) Hope you had a good day Becky! Thanks Andrew.

7:17 am  
Blogger marvin said...

Funnily enough, I remember that evening too. It was a good time indeed. Good memories of fun times with friends - thanks for the reminder :)

7:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home