.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Monday, December 10, 2007

Not Useless (Aka Dear G....)

If right now
I could step inside your mind
I would, like Atlas
Take the weight of the world
On my shoulders
I would relieve you
Of the sudden imposition
Of grief
That has weighed you down
Yet again

If I were in your world
Not part of the periphery
I would stroke your hair
And dry your tears
I would make you
Endless cups of tea
I would bring to you
Cool washers for your face
I would sing
Lullabies

All the time
That I did all this
And surrounded you
With an endless hub of activity
Deep down I'd know
I did it all for me
Not for you
I know I can't heal you
But I would be wanting to feel
Not useless

3 Comments:

Blogger appletopping said...

*big hug* to you and your friend...

11:28 pm  
Blogger pitfinder said...

I know how that feels.


Hope it all gets better soon.

:-(

3:16 pm  
Blogger Dz said...

*HUG* love you honey

4:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home