.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Monday, February 18, 2008

Enough Peace


There hasn't been enough peace
Enough walks in the park
Enough space
I haven't created the time
To allow my insides to breathe
And I feel it all collapsing in on me

We should all go back in time
And sit beside the pond
Walk beneath the trees
Share our red wine and cheese
Lie on the grass
And laugh at life

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'll come back in time with you Bec. I need to sit by that pond too.May we both find the serenity we need to keep our hearts full & our minds inspired.

10:48 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

matthew is actually Skye but I'm too tired to change the settings

10:50 pm  
Blogger Jade said...

Amen Bec.

:)

11:30 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope the reason you're not blogging is that you're busy studying... :)

1:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home