.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Friday, May 11, 2007

Mackay and Tully


I'm off on a road trip this week. Nambour to Mackay to Tully to Mackay to Nambour. Wish me luck, it's actually going to be quite fun, and I will tell all about it when I return. I've had to put my little monsters in a pet store to be babysat for the week. Their cage is so empty and sad.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!!!!!!!!! Boat time :)

10:12 pm  
Blogger pitfinder said...

So give us the phone number of the store, and we'll call up and try to entertain your birds while you're away.

(Not really, but it would be kind of fun to freak out the pet store people.)


:-)

1:37 pm  
Blogger appletopping said...

That's pretty cool that the pet shop will mind them...unless it sells em. :|

3:16 pm  
Blogger marvin said...

that sounds awesome have a good trip, can't wait to hear about it.

4:59 pm  
Blogger Dz said...

can't wait to hear about it and I do hope youpost some pics as well:)

2:06 am  
Blogger Sarah said...

That's such a cute photo! Have a nice trip...

8:38 pm  
Blogger earthkissed said...

Hopefully I will soon post about my trip. Pitfinder, it took all my self control not to call the petstore and check on the birds! Luckily they didn't sell them.

4:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home