.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Monday, July 03, 2006

The Only Thing Left

It never ends
This charade of yours
The lies you tell
To colour me
Words I say
Are twisted round
Through the filter in your brain
No matter my intent
You hear the negative
The world's not out to get you
The world's not out to get you

You look to everyone
You look to your disease
Saying everyone has control
Over you but you
But don't you see
You're the maker
The maker of your demise
You're the only one
Who makes you, you
We didn't do it
We didn't do it

Responsibility
Must find a home
Somewhere in your mind
You have to look inside
And say "it's up to me"
Instead of looking
For the magic bullet
To make your world
Somewhere you want to be
It's up to you now
It's up to you now

The only thing left to change is you

6 Comments:

Blogger appletopping said...

worse things could happen...

*hugs* to bec tho (and becky coz she's loosing it ;))

9:18 pm  
Blogger pitfinder said...

Oh boy, do I know some people this could apply to. I can't make it any better, but I can sympathize with you.




(stupid humor - on)
People like this can really give you a sinking feeling. (sometimes I just can't resist a bad pun)

2:28 pm  
Blogger earthkissed said...

Becky, I don't think it will kill us to be a _bit_ nerdy and embrace a few computer geek things:)

Pitfinder - matt loved the sink.... Will go put a comment on your blog about it:)

10:40 pm  
Blogger earthkissed said...

no, my medical opinion is: computers make you obese and blind - they're bad, walk instead:)

10:50 pm  
Blogger earthkissed said...

You get bad vision because you're looking at a screen all day and then you need glasses.

7:25 pm  
Blogger earthkissed said...

really? I thought if you continually had your eyes at one focal length (close up) it was more likely to cause problems with seeing long distance. It takes my eyes ages to readjust after a prolonged period of computering. My brother gave me reading glasses and said I should use them for computer stuff, not sure where they are....

I enjoyed the blink though!

11:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home