.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

The Art of Never Learning

Disappointment
Floods through
The let down
The inevitable
Result of unsatisfactory exchanges
With humanity
What do I do?
When time after time
There is this -
The empty goblet
As once again
Words and actions
Are mismatched

I cannot give up
I must
Time after time
Set myself up
For disappointment
Each time
It must be unexpected
Or the world
Appears too dark
If I'm always believing
I'll be let down by you
I must be careful
Not to learn
From experience

4 Comments:

Blogger pitfinder said...

(sarcasm off) What's up? which part of hunanity is dissapointing you?







2Qs, 1U, and a Z, maybe it is just me.
qlqujmz

3:48 pm  
Blogger pitfinder said...

I can spell the word verification thing, but I can't spell "humanity". (shame on)

3:50 pm  
Blogger earthkissed said...

Not the humanity/hunanity on the internet :) Sometimes you just get that feeling with someone "why do I keep trying, when will I learn", and then I realised, I didn't want to learn, I wanted to always feel like it was worth trying.




1U, 1Z - like a suzuki picked me up
lsuzpmk

4:01 pm  
Blogger earthkissed said...

No, of course not!

8:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home