.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Disappointing Melbourne

Well on a very disappointing note, melbourne decided not to show State of Origin till 11pm:( How ridiculous considering the third one will be here in Melbourne! We listened to Roy and HG on the radio, which is an entertaining commentary that happens to make no sense if you can't see the TV. Usually in Brisbane I'd turn the tv down, and listen to Roy and HG, when you do it that way, you don't notice that they're not actually commentating on the game. If you just have radio sometimes they go off on a tangent, and you hear the crowd roaring and you know something's happening but they take a while to tell you what it is....
Stupidly, instead of State of Origin they were showing some charity AFL game (translates to fat old people playing AFL).

Luckily this disappointment was slightly tempered by the fact that we won:) yay

Anyway, am going to Brisbane tomorrow (YAYYYY), so must go prepare all the things I need to take with me.

Hope everyone is well:)

5 Comments:

Blogger timmar said...

I hated Melbournes infatuation with the obscene sport. Blah, AFL is just so boring *sigh*

But Yes, we kicked some blue butt, I was soo proud, we had a decent kicking game for a change!

Mmm, must study study -.-

9:38 pm  
Blogger pitfinder said...

Hope you have a safe trip. Things are okay (except for the HEAT), though I too will be away from the computer for a couple days. I should be back on-line sometime Sunday night (CDT zone).

Can you do the American thing and print stuff out at work on the company tab? :-)

11:33 am  
Blogger Jade said...

Have a wonderful time Bec...And dont forget to hug Muppit for me!

2:23 pm  
Blogger pitfinder said...

Yeah, that would be prety darn hot. I messed up the conversion, it should have been more like 30sC, somewhere around body temp. I used the right number to convert, but forgot about our different zeros. Ooops. Hope you trip was good.

1:13 pm  
Blogger pitfinder said...

Welcome back. Hope work doesn't weigh too heavily.

Hope your trip was good.

1:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home