.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Belle and the boy Sebastian

Well the weekend before I went to Brisbane I went to the Belle and Sebastian concert at The Forum.

Number 1 thing to say is - that is a very cool venue! I could sit in a little booth, drinking red wine, and listening to a very cool band. Plus has this high ceiling over the open floor and statues and stuff. Hard to describe.

And of course Belle and Sebastian were very cool. The lead singer was quite funny (if you have a scottish accent everything you say sounds funny). The music was fantastic (at least the songs done by him were). They used so many different instruments I didn't know the name for them all. They all seemed quite multi-talented! I had a great time.

Belle and Sebastian have such a good quirky sound.

Anyway I'm at work, so I can't carry on too much or write anything very interesting as I may get pulled away to answer a page any moment. When all my icky long shifts are over, maybe I'll be able to do some proper blogging - might even be able to write a post about my sister's wedding and post a photo or something:)

3 Comments:

Blogger marvin said...

that sounds awesome, glad you had a great time at the concert.

and thanks for making time to catch up with friends on monday. it was great to say hello again. catch you another day sometime in the future :)

9:25 pm  
Blogger pitfinder said...

Hi Ho
Hi Ho
Sometimes my job
Just blows

;-) Sorry sometimes I have those days where I just have to laugh at the silliest things.


Look forward to hearing from you.

12:42 pm  
Blogger Jade said...

Yay photos!

2:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home