.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

It is the Let Go

Contemplatively
I stare at the pixels of white and black
Trying to make sense of the symbols I hack
Carefully I choose
At framing an appropriate response to you
Trying not to be cruel, but wanting to be true

Inwardly sighing
I'm wondering for what it is I'm striving
As I try untangle all your contriving
My hand unfurls -
Empty as I suspected, it is the let go
Masking disappointment, I let you know, I know

2 Comments:

Blogger pitfinder said...

I've never been good with poetry.
Somehow it always feels like having two people talking to me at once, it always seems hard for me to focus.
That said, I like this one. I think.



xoyspkl
soy sparkle -a new food you can also clean windows with?

1:47 pm  
Blogger earthkissed said...

Thanks:)

2:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home