.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Hope

I scrambled through
The spaghetti connections
Within my brain
To find the answers
But they were not among
The flowers I had gathered

So I ran to the warmth
Of my hearts pumping
As it palpated its way
Through a million scarlet coins
To see if somewhere there
Lay what I was seeking
I came up empty handed

And I dug deeper
To a place overgrown
With the cobwebs of indifference
To search in the attic
Of my soul
Amongst the dregs of my life
And there I saw a glimmer
A hope

4 Comments:

Blogger Zilfin said...

I like.

9:41 am  
Blogger pitfinder said...

I try to carry hope around with me as much as I can. It's not something I'd stash in the attic of my soul. All the stuff that's in there is in there for a reason. (Maybe we keep different stuff there. And don't even ask about the stuff in the basement.)

Hope is good.

1:44 pm  
Blogger earthkissed said...

:) I think sometimes the things I forget to use float up there..

11:44 pm  
Blogger pitfinder said...

That ad sounds great. They have one over here for beer where people in a stadium hold up cards and make a picture of a bottle of beer. The cap pops, the beer pours around the end of the stadium into a picture of a glass on the other side. There's a drinking noise as the beer lowers in the glass. Then a satified sigh. It's also very digital. I wasn't impressed. Seems like advertisers here have lost touch with real people. (One of our major TV networks wants to disable the option to fast forward through commercials on those DVR/TIVO boxes. Like forcing them on us will make us LIKE the products.)

Your ad sounds like fun, like somebody has a sense of humor and is smart enough to know that if you don't see the humor in it you probably don't drink beer anyway.
It almost got you to drink beer! :-)

12:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home