.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

earthkissed

Just me and my thoughts, most of them silly.

Name:
Location: brisbane, queensland, Australia

I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother, a friend. Sometimes I am good at these things, sometimes I am not.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

For the sake of it


Well I haven't blogged for a while. Mostly I just haven't been using the computer so much. For some reason I decided to put up a post just for the sake of it right now. I can't even do a long one, as I am about to leave for work and I don't want to be late. In some exciting news, Matt's parents have lent us a scanner:) I am still learning to use it. I will put up a photo I took of a butterfly, which unfortunately, I scanned with way too much contrast. When I have time to fix that, I will, but for now here is my first attempt at using the scanner.

5 Comments:

Blogger pitfinder said...

Yeah, but can you juggle butterflies?






wsrwxg
It's almost wysiwyg (pronounced wizzy wig, stands for - What You See Is What You Get)

1:32 pm  
Blogger Rach said...

Hurrah for a scanner! Matt got one when one of the registrars upgraded his (he was going to throw it out otherwise) - and it was good on the rare occasions i used it!
But then he "lent" it to Clarky. Maybe he gave it to him. I don't know. The long and short of it is, we don't have one now.
Hmmm, this comments seems very innane right now - I guess i am a little tired
(I like the picture bec)

7:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice pic :D

8:41 pm  
Blogger marvin said...

i'd say the scanner works very well :) nice pic

5:17 pm  
Blogger earthkissed said...

Butterflies would be easy to juggle - they stay in the air on their own! You'd just have to put some kind of sugar syrup on your hands to convince them to return to land on you! Soon, when I'm not busy, I will get more done with the scanner!

12:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home